Are you looking for ideas for your son’s academic learning?
Here are a few posts that you might like:
Our Curriculum: Have you looked through the curriculum that I use?
A “Normal Day” in my home: Would you like to see a typical school day in my house?
- Homeschooling Year Round: Our family schools through the summer. Would you like to know why….and how?
- Organizing Schoolwork with a Checklist: Are you interested in seeing my sons’ schoolwork checklists?
- Price Checking Curriculum: I make a price sheet before I purchase curriculum. I always know whether I am getting a good deal at a used sale or online.
- Do you need ideas for drilling math facts?
- Are you looking for a fun math break? Check out this traditional card game…made educational!
- Walking on the Moon: Here are resources for learning about the first moon landing.
- American History Review: We are finishing up our study of American History. Before we move to Ancient History, I will use these resources to review America’s roots one more time.
- Teaching beginning Chemistry? Here is a file folder game about the periodic table!
- Would you like to learn how to make a reading review box for reviewing sight words and vocabulary words?
- Are you looking for family read-alouds? Here is my list of our top ten favorite read-alouds.
Spelling, Writing, and Grammar:
- Check out how I use shaving cream to practice our spelling words. Great for any age!
- I wrote an ebook “Teaching Boys to Practice Spelling-50 Hands-On Activities to Practice Spelling“. It is free to anyone who subscribes to my site!
- Are you incorporating the Bible into your school day? Here is my favorite storybible.
- A friend of mine wanted advice on homeschooling kindergarten. Read through my curriculum choices and my words of advice.
- Shaving cream can be used for teaching shapes, letters, numbers, and more! I
- I teach beginning reading with magnetic letters.
- The card game “War” can be used to teach number recognition.
- Are you interested in learning more about Classical Conversations?
- Is your child testing for Memory Master? Check out my Memory Master Study Basket.
- Is memory work boring? Are you looking for ways to make it exciting? In my house, memorizing is fun and easy!
Happy browsing, friend!