Welcome to Teaching Boys. I am glad that you decided to visit! I am Jennifer. Let me introduce myself!
I am desperate to let you know that I am a real person-a girl that messes up, but is completely loved. Have you read all about me?
I wrote a welcome message-just for you. Have you been properly greeted?
You may be wondering about my educational experience. What qualifies me to tell you how to teach the little man in your life? While I believe that all mothers are “qualified” to teach their children, I happen to have an educational background, also.
Are you a fellow homeschooler? I love looking at the curriculum that others have chosen for their families. So, I have posted a list of my 2011-2012 curriculum choices.
Once you have glanced at my curriculum choices, you might want to see how I have organized my school day?
There are many ways that you can keep in contact with me! Try one….try all!
- Subscribe to Teaching Boys: If you like what you see, would you like to subscribe? You will get my posts delivered to your email inbox. Just type your email address into the box in the right sidebar.
- Facebook: You could like us on facebook.
- Pinterest: You can follow me on pinterest.
- Twitter: You can follow me on twitter.
- Contact Us: You can fill out my “Contact Us” form.
I am so glad you came! Check out the categories in the menu. I will give you a tour of each category!
I look forward to getting to know you, friend!